সর্ব-শেষ হাল-নাগাদ: ২৭ এপ্রিল ২০১৬
অাইসিটি রোড ম্যাপ
The overall objectives of ICT development in power sector are-
- Improvement of service delivery system;
- Institutional capacity development;
- Establishment of good governance system;
- Prepare an ICT Road Map for Bangladesh Power Sector.
- Suggestion / Recommendation for an integrated centralized Information System.
- Recommendation for long term management strategy to roll out ICT Road Map.
- Get centralized information on the display system at all Power Plant, Distribution offices, Transmission office, Sub-stations and Corporate Office to meet the Business, Regulatory and Operational and Management needs.
- Work with Integrated, single COTS solution for all the different Business Areas.
- "Informed" and "Faster" decision making process for the management, based on real time data.
- Increase in the Organization's flexibility to adopt to the changing and emerging Business Environment.
- Reduction in the cycle of various Business Processes leading to faster growth of the organization.
- Standardization of Business Processes through IT application, in line with the best available practices/procedures in use.
Scope of the work
While software/hardware implementation in the Bangladesh Power Sector can be achieved within a relatively shorter period of time, sustainable change in attitude, work culture and transformation of processes, which is critical for any change management to take place successfully, requires careful formulation of strategies.